We’re doing everything we can to make sure our staff and our customers are safe.
We are keeping up to date with all the latest advice and developments from the Scottish Government regarding Covid-19. We have installed antibacterial hand gel stands in key locations within the building. Tables are thoroughly disinfected between customers as are any other items customers may come into contact with. Our menu is available online, with disposable copies available for anyone that cannot access the website or would prefer a physical menu.
In order to keep our staff and customers safe and to adhere to government guidelines, we have put in place the following measures:
- We have one-way system for using the toilets and entering and leaving the building, it is a little inconvenient but the safest way.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to fill in the track and trace form on our website. Your information will be held on our secure server for 21 days before being deleted, we will not be serving anyone who refuses to fill in the form which is available along with our Menus on our website theshipeyemouth.com
- Tables in our Beer garden and Restaurant can be booked by calling us on 01890 751495. Should you book a table in the beer Garden and the weather takes a turn for the worst you are not guaranteed a table inside. If there happens to be one free we will happily accommodate you however this might not be the case.
- Any more than 15 minutes late for a table without explanation and the table will be sold.
- All tables, chairs and condiments will be sanitised after EVERY booking.
- We will be providing table service only, when seated you are encouraged to stay in your allocated area.
- Hand sanitiser stations are located throughout our building, please wash and sanitise your hands throughout your visit to The Ship.
- Please do not visit us if you are displaying any of the symptoms of Covid-19: persistent cough, high temperature or loss of taste and smell.